Itâ€™s that time again! The Spring Reading Thing 2009 kicks off on March 20. Challenges where I need to make up a list beforehand are harder for me to complete, so Iâ€™m thinking small… 12 books. This leaves me enough wiggle room for those whims that I feel I must satisfy. These books are a combination of review books, stuff thatâ€™s been on my shelf for a while, and book club reads.
last updated: 5/14/09
- The Kiss Murder – Mehmet Murat Somer
- Mixed Blood – Roger Smith
- Drood – Dan Simmons
- Whiskey Sour – J.A. Konrath
- The Uncommon Reader – Alan Bennett
- The Love Wife – Gish Jen
- Jacob – Jacquelyn Frank
- Baltimore Blues – Laura Lippman
- The Masque of the Black Tulip – Lauren Willig
- Dead Girls Are Easy – Terri Garey
- First Family – David Baldacci
Laura Riderâ€™s Masterpiece – Jane HamiltonDarling Jim – Christian Moerk
And, just for fun… the covers!