1. What are you reading right now?
I have bookmarks in 4 books — Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott, and The Ultimate Weight Solution by Dr. Phil. My main focus right now is Seize the Night.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Iâ€™ve finished one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Since the second half of the readathon is going to be pretty short lived for me, Iâ€™m looking forward to getting as much of the Kenyon read as I can.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I did bow out of the microbrew festival that my husband went to… But that was better for both of us.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Did some chauffeur duty, and then did a ghost walk tonight. I just did them! Not much to deal with. I had a call from my mother too, but that didnâ€™t take too long.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I thought I might be able to read a little faster than I have been.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I think I would probably have fewer books going at once.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, a bit. I probably wonâ€™t be up for more than a couple more hours.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Nope! Iâ€™m still a newbie at this.