The 2011 E-Book Challenge is hosted this year by The Ladybug Reads. The challenge is pretty self-explanatory — read e-books! There are four levels:
- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
Sign-up and find the rest of the details at The Ladybug Reads! I will be choosing the Obsessed option, and my list will be below.
last updated: 9/7/11
- Bolt – Dick Francis
- The Cypress House – Michael Koryta
- Crazy Hot – Tara Janzen
- Bloody Mary – J.A. Konrath
- Diavolino – Steve Emmett
- The Raising – Laura Kasischke
- Love in Infant Monkeys – Lydia Millet
- The Woman He Married – Julie N. Ford
- Blood Vines – Erica Spindler
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake – Aimee Bender
- Moon Called – Patricia Briggs
- Hush – Kate White
- Haunted Heart – Carolyn Rosewood
- Bloodline – Mark Billingham
- Killing My Boss – Colin F. Barnes & Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff
- Smokin’ Seventeen – Janet Evanovich