2009: Challenges – Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010
The Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010 is hosted by Book Chick City. Here are the guidelines:
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
- If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- There will be a place for you to link your reviews, but this is optional.
Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 – 31 Dec 2010
Rules: To read TWELVE (12) thrillers in 2010
Sign up and more details are at Book Chick City! My list will be below: (last updated 10/25/10)
- The First Rule – Robert Crais
- Heat Wave – Richard Castle
- Ivory Tower Cop – George Kirkham & Leonard Territo
- London Bridges – James Patterson
- Chasing the Dime – Michael Connelly
- Worst Case – James Patterson
- Undertow – Sydney Bauer
- Broken – Karin Slaughter
- The Black Ice – Michael Connelly
- Heat Lightning – John Sandford
- The Clinic – Jonathan Kellerman
- Saving Max – Antoinette van Heugten
2 thoughts on “2009: Challenges – Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010”
Hi, welcome to the Thriller & Suspense challenge, so pleased you signed up! Look forward to seeing what books you choose, should be fun! 🙂
.-= Book Chick City´s last blog ..Chat & Contest with Lauren Kate author of Fallen =-.
Good luck, Jaime!