Here we are in another year!Â I reached a new all-time high in my reading last year, 136 books.Â I think matching that this year should not be a problem.Â As a start, I’m going to join Crystal’s Winter Blues 2008 Reading Challenge.Â The challenge runs until March 15th, and I’ve been struggling with how many books to put on my list!Â Last year I had read 30 by that date, but I don’t want to lock myself in to that many books.Â I think I’ll go ahead and pick 15.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- Lord John and the Private Matter – Diana Gabaldon
- Gone – Lisa Gardner
- The Ice Queen – Alice Hoffman
- Nineteen Minutes – Jodi Picoult
- The Copenhagen Connection – Elizabeth Peters
- Sick Puppy – Carl Hiaasen
- Salem Falls – Jodi Picoult
- Caught Stealing – Charlie Huston
- Quakertown – Lee Martin
- Mirror Image – Sandra Brown
- Loyalty in Death – J.D. Robb
- Paradise City – Lorenzo Carcaterra
- Little Children – Tom Perrotta
- Low Country – Anne Rivers Siddons
- Prior Bad Acts – Tami Hoag
Happy reading in 2008!
One thought on “Welcome 2008!”
Awesome list, Jaime. Thanks for joining the challenge.