2009: Challenges – 1st in a Series Challenge
The 1st in a Series Challenge, formerly hosted by J.Kaye and now hosted by Royal Reviews, is all about exploring new series. Here are the guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. –Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
- There are four levels:
- Curious – Read 3 novels that are first in a series.
- Fascinated – Read 6 novels that are first in a series.
- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.
- Obsessed – Read 20 novels that are first in a series.
- Any genre counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the 1st in a Series Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.
Sign up is at Royal Reviews! My list will be below — I’m choosing the Addicted option:
last updated 11/30/10
- Shogun – James Clavell
- Night Fire – Catherine Coulter
- Heat Wave – Richard Castle
- Shakespeare’s Landlord – Charlaine Harris
- Desert Heat – J.A. Jance
- Murder at the Vicarage – Agatha Christie
- Beneath a Blood Red Moon – Shannon Drake
- Metro Girl – Janet Evanovich
- Catering to Nobody – Diane Mott Davidson
- Stalking Susan – Julie Kramer
- Baltimore Blues – Laura Lippman
- Morrigan’s Cross – Nora Roberts
2 thoughts on “2009: Challenges – 1st in a Series Challenge”
How many challenges have you signed up for? Good luck!
There’s more to come! And I starred 3 or 4 more in Google Reader last night.