2009: Challenges – Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
Can you believe it? This is the last challenge I have queued up to post about. Which means that there will be 4 more posted in the next week that I want to do. The Historical Fiction Reading Challenge is hosted by Royal Reviews. Here are the guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. –Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
- There are four levels:
- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.
- Any book format counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.
Sign up is at Royal Reviews! My list will be below. I’m choosing the Addicted option:
list updated 12/30/10
- Shogun – James Clavell
- The Kitchen House – Kathleen Grissom
- A Reliable Wife – Robert Goolrick
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan – Lisa See
- The Eye of the Needle – Ken Follett
- All He Ever Wanted – Anita Shreve
- The Help – Kathryn Stockett
2 thoughts on “2009: Challenges – Historical Fiction Reading Challenge”
Good luck, Jaime!
.-= Kathy´s last blog ..Mailbox Monday =-.
only thing I read, join the historical fiction society