2009: Challenges – What's in a Name Challenge Completed
The next challenge I’ve completed is the Whatâ€™s in a Name Challenge 2, hosted by Annie. Here is my final list of books!
- Profession: The Chemist â€“ Janson Mancheski
- Time of Day: Kiss of the Night â€“ Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Relative: Cleopatraâ€™s Daughter â€“ Michelle Moran
- Body Part: Finger Lickinâ€™ Fifteen â€“ Janet Evanovich
- Building: The Black Tower â€“ Louis Bayard
- Medical Condition: Fractured â€“ Karin Slaughter
I thought this challenge was fun, and I would definitely do it again!
2 thoughts on “2009: Challenges – What's in a Name Challenge Completed”
That does sound like a fun challenge! Congratulations on completing it!
.-= Kathy´s last blog ..Review: Dead Until Dark =-.
I just need a medical condition to finish this one.
.-= Carol´s last blog ..Teaser Tuesday =-.