2011: Challenges – What's in a Name 4 Challenge
The fourth What’s in a Name Challenge is being hosted by Beth Fish Reads. Here’s how it works:
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
- A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
- A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
- A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler’s Wife
- A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
- A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.
Other things to know:
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
Join me! Sign-up is at the challenge blog. My list will be below!
list updated: 9/9/2011
Number: 22 Indigo Place – Sandra Brown
Jewelry: Charm City – Laura Lippman
Evil: Black Magic Sanction – Kim Harrison
Life Stage: Deeper Than The Dead – Tami Hoag