This is my first time joining this meme, hosted by One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.
Last week, I finished…
Last week was one of those weeks where the stars aligned, and I managed to finish every book I had in progress. So, between Friday and Sunday I finished:
Last week, I reviewed…
- Standoff (Sandra Brown)
- See Jane Write (Sarah Mlynowski & Farrin Jacobs)
- Dead in the Family (Charlaine Harris)
This week, I’m reading…
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See (for next month’s book club)
- Heat Lightning by John Sandford (audio)
- Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton
Flirt is super short, so I expect I will finish it by Wednesday. Not sure what I’ll pick up after that.
What are you reading this week?