Ooops, a day late! But hopefully not too late for an October wrap-up!
I read 10 books in October, 4 audio and 6 hard copy:
- #84 – From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (E.L. Konigsburg)
- #85 – Every Which Way But Dead (Kim Harrison)
- #86 – Before I Wake (Dee Henderson)
- #87 – The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Agatha Christie)
- #88 – Iâ€™m Watching You (Mary Burton)
- #89 – Nefertiti (Michelle Moran)
- #90 – Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Joanne Fluke)
- #91 – Dark of the Moon (P.J. Parrish)
- #92 – Degree of Guilt (Richard North Patterson)
- #93 – Third Degree (Greg Iles)
A good selection! It’s hard to pick a favorite here… probably Nefertiti. My favorite on audio would have to be Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder… it was cute!
We made a purchase last weekend that is helping me add to my reading repertoire… We got iPhones! I have to confess, I’m quite enamored. I’m going to attempt to use it as my “travel” book, instead of packing a book to haul to work and back every day. So I’ll be reading a hard copy book at home, an ebook on my iPhone while not at home, and listening to books in the car. Or at least, that’s the plan. I may find that 3 is too many books for me to keep track of at once. And, as the technology gods giveth, they may also taketh away, because my fm transmitter in my car is not working at the moment. Boo! I just replaced it a few months ago. I’m hoping I can figure out how to fix it.
So, currently I’m reading Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland, Like Glass by Matthew Cory (on my phone) and am attempting to listen to The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander.
Also last month, I signed up for 3 2009 challenges. I’ve got a couple more in the queue to sign up for, but I haven’t gotten around to writing my posts for them yet.
I have received some new books to add to my library the last couple of weeks, but I’ve been slacking and haven’t added them to my database yet so I can’t tell you what they are!
See you next time! And if you know of any neat iPhone apps, please share them in the comments!