Hey, look at that. Iâ€™m back, and blogging. What a novel idea!
Iâ€™ll probably post up some vacation pictures for you all at some point. We had a really good time, but I came home exhausted. We went to 5 national parks in 5 days, and by day 6 I was ready for some rest and relaxation. We hit Mesa Verde, Arches, Canyonlands, Grand Tetons, and Yellowstone. I think Arches was the prettiest, but Yellowstone was the most exciting.
Reading-wise, I am still *way* behind in my reviews. Hereâ€™s whatâ€™s coming up!
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (later today)
- Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore
- Cleopatraâ€™s Daughter by Michelle Moran
- Wish You Were Here by Rita Mae Brown
- Silence of the Grave by Arnalder Indridason
- Hunterâ€™s Moon by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
- The Spire by Richard North Patterson
- Full Bloom by Janet Evanovich
- The Fury by Jason Pinter
- Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore
- Vixen 03 by Clive Cussler
The good news is that I have most of these reviews written, I just need to get the posts put together. In addition, I have three or four new challenges Iâ€™m joining that I need to post about.
The thing Iâ€™m hemming and hawing about most these days is the upcoming Read-a-Thon. Iâ€™ve never participated in one before, and Iâ€™m seriously considering it this time around. Thereâ€™s no Hokies game that Saturday, and it looks like weâ€™re probably going to my in-laws the *next* weekend, so Iâ€™ve got a good opportunity. Have you done the Read-a-thon before? What are your thoughts?