I’m giving the ARC Reading Challenge, hosted by Teddy Rose at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time, another try. I didn’t quite make my goal last year.
The usual challenge rules apply. The one difference this year is that we don’t need to list all of our ARCS. There are four levels to choose from:
- Level Bronze: .a. All who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS they have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC’s and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.
b. All who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.
- Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS
- Level Gold: Read 25 ARCS
- Level Platinum: Read 30 or more ARCS
Sign-up at the challenge post! I guess I’m shooting for Level Gold. If I can make Silver I can make Gold, right? My list will be below.
Last updated: 10/3/11
- Senseless – Mary Burton
- Labor Day – Joyce Maynard
- The Cypress House – Michael Koryta
- Vows, Vendettas & a Little Black Dress – Kyra Davis
- Deeper Than The Dead – Tami Hoag
- Moonlight Mile – Dennis Lehane
- Diavolino – Steve Emmett
- The Raising – Laura Kasischke
- Merciless – Mary Burton
- The Woman He Married – Julie N. Ford
- Heads You Lose – Lisa Lutz & David Hayward
- Pale Demon – Kim Harrison
- In the Name of Honor – Richard North Patterson
- A Drop of the Hard Stuff – Lawrence Block
- Never Look Back – Linwood Barclay
- Packing for Mars – Mary Roach
- The Heights – Peter Hedges
- The Cold Room – J.T. Ellison
- Fallen – Karin Slaughter
- Trapped – Michael Northrop
- Bloodline – Mark Billingham
- Maine – J. Courtney Sullivan
- Killing My Boss – Colin F. Barnes & Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff
- Before I Go To Sleep – S.J. Watson
- The Sisters Brothers – Patrick deWitt
Lookie that! I wasn’t expecting my reading to be so ARC heavy this year. I guess I will keep counting!
- A Hard Death – Jonathan Hayes