2010: Challenges – 1st in a Series Challenge Completed
The 1st in a Series Challenge, hosted by Royal Reviews, is pretty self-explanatory. I chose the 12-book option. Here’s my final list:
- Shogun – James Clavell
- Night Fire – Catherine Coulter
- Heat Wave – Richard Castle
- Shakespeare’s Landlord – Charlaine Harris
- Desert Heat – J.A. Jance
- Murder at the Vicarage – Agatha Christie
- Beneath a Blood Red Moon – Shannon Drake
- Metro Girl – Janet Evanovich
- Catering to Nobody – Diane Mott Davidson
- Stalking Susan – Julie Kramer
- Baltimore Blues – Laura Lippman
- Morrigan’s Cross – Nora Roberts
This is another one I probably won’t sign up for again. I’m really culling down my challenges next year.
4 thoughts on “2010: Challenges – 1st in a Series Challenge Completed”
WOW! You changed your profile… and I LOVE it!
And congrats on finishing the challenge 🙂
Thank you! I needed a true change to shake me out of my blogging doldrums.
I meant the blog look 🙂